06 December 2013

Foto Friday: Monos en MisahuallĂ­

Usually foto Friday is just one picture, but there's so many good ones that I can't pick. So you get some yapa this week. These photos are taken in a tourist town about an hour from Santa Clara. If you come visit us, we'll take you there.
Kirstie chasing Golem

If you have ever been around monkeys, you know they are always looking for food...

...Even if it means stealing someone's snow cone.
But they don't stoop to eating logs.
This is probably one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken.

..Isaac..

3 comments:

  1. Cool. Yes, I had a monkey snatch a soda bottle right out of my hand in India and run off to guzzle it himself. He just boldly walked right up to me and I was like, "WHAT?!" and then he grabbed it and I did not fight because I have heard stories about angry monkeys, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay Monette (formerly Encinio)December 15, 2013 at 2:06 PM

    I love your pictures. I hope you and Isaac have a wonderful holiday, although it seems silly to say that when your whole life right now seems like a holiday. But I know you are also working hard. I hope to see you again someday. I'll try to keep in better touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kay! Good to hear from you! We actually spent our holidays touring zoos here hehe! Pictures of those will go up soon.

      ..kirstie..

      Delete